5 March 2012

Everyday Base 8D

Okie, my first review XD

So basically these are what I use everyday

















(Sorry for the bad photography!)

1. Shu Uemura UV under base mousse (Mika Ninagawa edition) in BB beige
Actually this base is kinda too white for my skin color :\ But it has a good quality! and contains SPF 30 PA ++ also x)

2. Anna Sui Loose Powder in 701
Really suits my skin well, and the rose scents is wooow!

3. Burberry Sheer Foundation in Trench No. 05
Best powder foundation for me (: Usually use this if I never use the loose powder.

4. YSL Touche Éclat No.2
HG Concealer! I have a terrible eye bag, and this concealer just works on me well :D


Next I will post my fave blush! 
Thanks for reading :D

Love,
Aya <3 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aya! can you do a swatch for the burberry sheer foundation?

    lovely start to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helo! Thank youuu for reading (:
      Alright I will do the request soon :D:D:D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Indonesian ^^
    Love ur YSL Concealer

    Xoxo,
    Fenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fenny :D Nice to meet youuuu :D
      yeah the concealer is super great! x)

      Delete